Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Showers of Blessings

Life! What a wonderful thing to celebrate. That's the topic of celebration at this baby shower. A group of sweet friends from my home church threw a shower of blessing for our Baby Girl. It was so wonderful to see faces that have journeyed with me since I was a young girl. The best part was just talking with them and hugging their necks! Southern women know how to hug!

Here are some photos:

Lovely women of faith who have lived as an example of Christ to me

Sweet friends

A competitive game of how many clothespins and baby things can you name at the same time

A non-competitive game of the same thing... pregnancy brain is a real thing!

One Size means for babies only, not for adults!

Blessed!

Thank you!

The spread of yummy fruits, cake, and punch!

I'm so incredibly grateful for an afternoon of just catching up and celebrating life. Thank you Stormie and Andrea for putting together an intimate fellowship! It was medicine for my soul!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik