Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friends are Friends forever... Sing along, you know it.

I'm not sure who said it, but someone very wise told me "The best friends you'll ever have in life are the ones you meet during your time in university." That has been a constant truth in my life. In high school I had friends, but I also had a job, sports, extra curricular activities, and studies. College life had different dynamics- all of us were away from home, classes were just a few hours a day, socializing was the majority of every day, and we studied with the time left over. No matter where in the world I am, I know these relationships will last. They are firmly established on Christ, who Himself is unchanging. Whenever and wherever we meet up it's a reunion that is not awkward, but one where we just pick up where we left off. We could spend hours exchanging stories of moments over the last two years and remembering stories from college. There were no games planned. Here's the formula for this party: girlfriends + food= great memories.

Here's some photos:

Kristin- 33 weeks; Corrin- 28 weeks; Amber 39 weeks

All three having baby girls!


The whole gang!
Sweet words of encouragement and advice

Blessed!

A precious Bible with amazing pictures

Incredible graphics proclaiming Truth for kids in a way they understand

Autumn and Jess, THANK YOU for putting this party together! How special that God allowed us to come together for such a time as this. I'm feeling incredibly, abundantly blessed.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik