Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo Booth Fun

A few months ago I attended a get together with other wives who have husbands that work for Yajasi. We were chatting about the need we felt to get together more often and have more fellowship with our Indonesian co-workers. During this time we brainstormed about ideas to get all of us more comfortable with each other, "ice-breakers". I mentioned making a homemade photobooth. WHY I mentioned this- I have NO idea, because I'm not the creative or artsy person. Fortunately, I have a friend who is both creative and artsy :)

I found a website (http://ohhappyday.com) that had these cute printable props. The props were printed out, cut, and glued on to a thick posterboard paper (really more like cardboard, but I'll take what I can get here!). We spent a couple days cutting out the cardboard paper. After that we taped the cut-outs to sate sticks (like a dowel rod).

Unfortunately, we didn't get to use these in our last ladies' get together, because [this is a good thing] we were having a wonderful time of sharing and introductions. It wasn't needed! :)

On the last day of school, I woke up considering bringing these props to school. I had no idea if the middle schoolers would enjoy doing this. Some days they love being silly, other days they are very, very serious. I decided to bring the props with a sheet and see what happened!

Here's a glimpse of what happened:










I love being goofy with them!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik