Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

These Days...

These days I'm missing home more and more.

These days I'm watching new movies with new friends.

These days I'm wondering when and if Kraft mac and cheese will ever come back to Sentani.

These days I'm wondering if I'll go home before my last stick of deodorant runs out.

These days I'm more thankful for the rain.

These days I'm pondering what it means to have joy in all situations.

These days I'm resting in the Truth of God's word that He is faithful.

These days I enjoy laughing with my six 6th grade boys (no girls).

These days I don't seem to mind walking in the rain.

These days I value family more.

These days I hope to update this blog more often... no promises, but no excuses either.

These days will soon be those days, but I hope these lessons will always be things I'm pondering.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik