Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

*Ants*

*TOTALLY*RANDOM*BUT*WAY*COOL...I just learned this from a friend today that if you put * around your words in facebook chat your letters would be bold. amazing.

Today our bathroom was attacked for the second week in a row. Maybe it was our amazing towels that have the Texas stars all over them, or possibly the floral scent of the fabric softener.

Here's the scene:
We have two towel racks in our bathroom. One, which happens to be mine (Amber), is directly under a window which allows a little bit of sun to come into the room. This is where the army of ants made their entrance. The came down and attacked my towel from Texas. Oddly enough, they left the local towel virtually untouched even though they were right beside each other.

I carefully and delicately grabbed the towel and put it in a laundry basket. Our sweet helper calmly took the towel outside and shook it out. I figured it would be unwise for me to keep the other towel there that had a few stragglers on it. So I shook it out. This all took maybe five minutes. When I returned to the upstairs bathroom to spray those ants with bug spray, they had disappeared! Maybe only a couple were left... I let them live, showed some mercy.

But, seriously, if they decide to attack my Texas towel again... they're going down.

Here's the photos:









Returning about 5 minutes later:





I guess this goes to show that everyone, even ants, love Texas :) OR they don't and like to aggravate those who do.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik