Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Schedule Change

We are no strangers to a change.

Some are easy to deal with...
 
Sometimes it would be nice if there was a sign to warn you of the upcoming section in life...
 
Some are inconvient but apart of life...
 
My teaching schedule has changed, and it feels like the beginning of a new school year. I'm now teaching 6-8 math, grade 6 social studies, and tutoring two high school freshmen in math. Teaching five classes in a row is tough! I really love what I'm doing, but I feel like this-
 
It is well for us that, amidst all the variableness of life, there is One whom change cannot affect; One whose heart can never alter, and on whose brow mutability can make no furrows.” Charles Spurgeon

“For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed” Malachi 3:6
 
 

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik